Medical & Dental Clinic

With only 2% of the Salvadoran population covered by private health care, the remaining 98% is left to be cared for by an under-resourced and over-crowded public health system. CFCI's medical and dental clinic exists to provide affordable, high quality care to the local community, attending to both the physical and spiritual health of its clients, while seeking to bring free services to the unreached population of El Salvador living in extreme poverty.

DONATE
DONATE